Greetings!

Welcome to FARCulinary! It is a food blog managed for food enthusiasts like you who are looking for Fun, Affordable, and Relatable culinary adventures! You don't have to be super fancy to experience tasty food! Enjoy :)

Monday 3 June 2013

The Playground at Pondok Indah Mall

I've been eyeing this place for a long time. As the name suggests, the place has seats that look like those games you'd see in a playground. I sat on a table that has seating like those thing where you sit on it and you steer it so it can go round and round in an axis. What was it called again? I don't even know what's it called in Bahasa.

I went to the one in Plaza Indonesia only for drinks, and I went to their Pondok Indah Mall's outlet with my friends for her birthday lunch. This is where I got the chance to try out the food.



Togatake Pasta
IDR 68000

Chimichurri Dory
IDR 58000

From the way the food was put on the plates, I gotta admit that they're really interesting-looking. Each of the dish we ordered has an exotic kinda taste, so it's pretty balanced. Interesting on the eye, as well as on the tastebud.

As explained on the menu, Chimichurri is an Argentine Parsley Sauce. Separated, the fish, mashed potato, and the sauce probably were just average, but combined together, they really are exciting. The green fancy chilli on the top was a little bit too sour though. But then again, if you eat it altogether with the fish, mashed potato, and the sauce, they were lovely. The togatake pasta was a bit too sweet for me, but I did I enjoy the big sized fish and mushroom toppings. 

I really appreciate and enjoy The Playground menu list. Consists of exotic-titled food, fusion food from Thailand, Japanese, to even Argentine. Those dishes are certainly not for everybody but they're brave enough to take the risk and don't play safe. Something that I rarely found in other restaurants nowadays. As for the price, I do think it's really worth the food you got. The food comes in big portion and you got the chance to taste things you've never tasted before. For me it was a fun experience and I look forward to try out other numbers as well in the future. Godspeed!

PS: Happy 24th birthday, Tania! God bless us! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment